Thursday 1 March 2012

To Miss Lulu!


Recognize this from a previous post?


Every time we get a little glimpse of the sun,
it sure does feel like spring...
 


Well, let's have some happy thoughts and
believe that spring is just around the corner..


Can't wait for these pretty little things
to arrive again...


Sara is sending out wishes.... (It should work right? I mean, if you can make a wish upon on a star or an eyelash...a flower or a weed or whatever you call that thing Sara's holding should work too....right??)

After our mini chat I just wanted to send out happy thoughts to YOU Miss Lulu!!


This is me trying to be a little less bitter & cynical :P


- M.E-

2 comments:

  1. Awww sweet darling! Thank you so much for this.. the sun's shining on my side of the world at the moment as well, definitely feeling much better! Thank you for temporarily* sucking in the bit of bitterness of you for me hahaha.. wishing for the best of us <3<3

    ReplyDelete